Monday, December 8, 2008

Aging with ZEST!!!!

Butler University Basketball team won again as did the Freshmen Cathedral H.S. Team. It is so fun to watch these non professional teams and they are definitely exciting. We have a group of people who go to see the games and the group keeps growing. Took my 92 year old mother to Butler's Northwestern game last week - I hope the men in my family take note - put it on their to do list when I reach that age.


To have a zest for life at 92. Off to the game - to the Colts game this weekend with her sons and wearing a t=shirt and (for the first time in her life a sweat band) Colts of course. If aging gracefully means keeping going this is the way to do it.


2 comments:

4paws said...

Love it - great job!

Lynn Zettler said...

Love your blogspot! God I hope I'm that way at 92----Lynn